Kitchen Protocol Guide
Use our protocol guide when treating a bar or kitchen to boost control power and reduce callbacks. From where to look, products to use and proper applications— it’s all there.
Where to Look
- For ants, examine edges of counters, seams, baseboards and other elements of construction.
- For cockroaches, look in cracks and crevices that are close to water and food sources.
- Wall hangings such as drapes and frames
- Small flies breed in drains, rotten vegetable matter and disposal lines. Note that they can also emerge from sewer areas through drain traps and improperly sealed toilets.
- Check for stored product pests in packaged and spilled food items, wool and organic debris.
Best Products for the Job
This dual-action solution combines an insect growth regulator with an adulticide, offering a quick knockdown and residual control in an easy one-step application. Ideal for immediate suppression of drain flies, fruit flies and German cockroaches. The oil based formulation adheres to stainless steel and is approved for application directly into sink and floor drains.
Gentrol® IGR Concentrate + ExciteR™ Synergist
For a tank-mix application that just won’t stop, combine Gentrol® IGR Concentrate with ExciteR™ Synergist to flush out, kill, and prevent future kitchen infestations.
Pests can invade foodstuffs and use them as breeding grounds. Remove infested items and treat surrounding cracks, crevices and surfaces with Gentrol® Aerosol in order to control migrating immature stages and prevent adult emergence of hidden larvae.
Essentria® IC-3 Insect Concentrate
Formulated with three essential oils, Essentria® IC-3 is safe and effective when used as directed. For a “greener” alternative to combat ants, cockroaches, beetles, mites and spiders, spray Essentria® IC-3 Concentrate in accessible areas, as well as in hard-to-reach areas like cracks, crevices, dark corners and drains.
Essentria® All Purpose Insecticide Concentrate
Featuring two essential oils with a reduced fragrance, Essentria® All Purpose Insecticide Concentrate controls accessible crawling insects. Pay special attention to cracks, crevices and dark corners, as well as around waste receptacles, windows and doorways.