Antack™ Liquid Ant Bait
EPA Reg. #67702-52-89459
Antack® Liquid Ant bait features the active ingredient Spinosad, which features both contact and ingestion toxicity, for a unique mode of action that excites the ant®s nervous system, leading to involuntary muscle contractions, tremors, and finally paralysis and death of the colony and queen.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor treatment of residential, industrial, and recreational sites
- Kills within 48 hours excluding carpenter, harvester and pharaoh ants
- Liquid format with built in dispensing tip
- Spinosad based for both contact and ingestion toxicity
- Control of numerous ant species
INDOORS: Along baseboards, in corners of rooms and cabinets, under and behind appliances, under sinks, pantries, window sills, doorways, around garbage cans, on or around decks, patios, balconies, garden paths, ornamentals, lawns, electrical conduits, vents, pipe chases, concrete slabs, crawlspaces, skylights on roofs, sidewalks, driveways, in home greenhouses, on ground around home or structure, other areas where listed ants are found.
INDUSTRIAL AND RECREATION AREAS: Warehouses, processing facilities/plants, railyards, roadsides, rights of way, golf courses, parks, playgrounds, athletic fields, hotel and motel landscaping, campgrounds.